There are several moments when you wish to go full screen on your Internet Explorer 11. For example, while watching a movie or a video clip or maybe even doing video conferencing. With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy the comfort of full screen on your browser.
As you switch-on the full-screen mode in Internet Explorer 11, the elements like toolbars, bookmarks bar and menus vanish away, and there remains only the main browser window. In short, you get more space to view what goes on the browser’s main screen and a clutter-free workspace.
- Suggested Read – How to Make Chrome Full Screen?
Steps to activate Full Screen mode on Internet Explorer 11
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Go to the Gear icon present in the upper-right corner of your browser window.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, move your cursor over the File option to open a submenu.
- Now, click on the Fullscreen.
Alternatively, you can press F11 button on desktop or laptop and activate full screen mode on Internet Explorer 11. The same button could also be used to bring back the usual view of IE.
- Suggested Read – Shortcut to Quickly Close Browser Window
Note: Closing IE browser will not deactivate full screen mode. So, next time when you open the IE browser, you will still view its full screen version. It is kind of good for someone who does not want to go back the normal view. Otherwise, you know what to do to make it normal.