Every new development in your newborn is overwhelming. One of the phases of this development is your child’s first teeth set. It can be exciting but simultaneously put you into a little bit of concern too.
But, hey! There is nothing to worry about it. Early knowledge about primary dentition can be assistive enough to know and handle your baby’s primary dentition. Play this quiz to get some insights into it.
1. How many sets of dentition a human baby is born with?
2. Primary teeth set contains 20 teeth. Among that eight teeth are
3. Which teeth among the following primary teeth erupt the earliest?
4. Which of the following permanent teeth sheds at last?
5. The eruption of primary teeth is generally earlier in girls in comparison to boys except for one type of teeth. Can you find it out?
6. There are many different factors that can delay or lead to the early eruption of the tooth. Which among the mentioned factors leads to a delayed eruption?
7. Primary teeth are essential in the development of the mouth. Primary teeth help in
8. Which of the following can indicate hyperthyroidism?
9. Eruption cyst-it is an oval, bluish sac containing fluid that forms
10. Teething which generally occurs between 3 to 9 months after the birth of a child may cause
Share your Results:
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|