The American stand- up comedian, known for his witty and sarcastic humour is estimated to worth $4 million. Depending on the venue, Bill is said to earn around $500,000 from his stand-up comedy. He has 599k followers on Twitter and 418k followers on Facebook.
Bill was born on June 10, 1968, in Canton, Massachusetts. He completed his bachelor degree in radio from Emerson College. Long before he became a comedian, he worked at his father’s dental clinic. He married to director and screenwriter Nia Hill in 2013 and even has a daughter.
- Suggested Read – What is Nick Cannon’s Net Worth?
Earnings included in Bill Burr net worth
Bill Burr’s Television career
His comedy career started in 1992. His debut was in the TV show called ‘Townies’.
- Bill’s show ‘Let it go’ was aired on Comedy Central in 2010 and 2012; Netflix aired his show ‘You people are all the same’.
- He made an appearance in season 4 and 5 for the famous sitcom ‘Breaking Bad’ and also ‘The Simpsons’.
- Started in 2007, Bill does a one-hour long podcast every month called ‘Bill Burr’s Monday Morning Podcast’.
- He makes appearances on other podcasts like ‘WTF with Marc Maron’, ‘Joe Rogan Experience’, and ‘Nobody Likes onion’ etc.
- He is also a member of the group dealing with ‘Opie and Anthony show.’
- Bill writes produces and stars in the Netflix series ‘F is for Family’.
Bill is estimated to have made over $2 million from his roles in movies. His debut movie is ‘perfect fit’ released in 2001. Some of the famous movies that he has appeared in are:
- The Heat- $200,000
- Date night
- New Girl
- Walk of Shame
- Twisted Fortune
- Bill currently lives with his wife and child in a home in Los Angeles, California. The house is 2,604 square feet and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms bought for $1.08 million
Suggested Read – What is Bill Cosby’s Net Worth After Multiple Sexual Abuse Charges?
- He owns a Jaguar FX
- He is a licensed pilot and is rumoured to buy a chopper soon.
Endorsements and ventures
The comedian has invested and endorsed different genres. From being a founder of a digital studio to voicing a character to owning his very own club.
- He has done a voice over for a video game called ‘Grand Theft Auto IV’ for Jason Michaels which earned him around $300,000.
- He has also done a voice over for ‘The Lost and Damned’.
- Bill also owns a comedy club in New York.
- He co-founded the digital media studio called ‘All Things Comedy’.
- His earnings from endorsements and sponsorships are around $104,000.
Books written by Bill are:
- He has performed for many charity events
- Recently, Bill bought an item from a charity auction worth $36,000.
Bill is a good comedian but being in the business of comedy with excellent people like Kevin Hart, Russell Peter, Chris Rock, Trevor Noah and others ruling the market will Bill be able to keep his stance and hold in the industry?
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by Team Coco (Conan)