The actor, director and writer, Bryan Cranston has an estimated net worth of $30 million. He is said to have earned around $225,000 per episode of Breaking Bad from 2008 – 2013. His salary in the last eight episodes of Breaking Bad was an estimated $2.8 million.
Bryan was born on the 7th of March, 1956 in Canoga Park, California. He started working in theatre after he graduated from college with a major in Police science. From theatre, he moved to the commercial world and is today one of the finest actors we know. He has been married twice and has one child.
Earnings comprising Bryan Cranston net worth
- ‘Seinfield’ was the first series to gain him recognition
- He also played a character named ‘Hal’ on the famous series ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ where he earned around $100,000 per episode
- Currently, he is known for his role in the breakthrough series ‘Breaking Bad’
- He also starred in 2014’s HBO adaptation of his play ‘All The way’
Suggested Read – What is Chris Rock’s Net Worth?
Some of the TV shows that he has appeared in are:
- 3rd Rock from the sun
- How I met your mother
- Chicago Hope
- Honey I shrunk the kids
His Movie career
He starred in the movie ‘Godzilla’ in 2014 which was a success throughout the world and grossed nearly $93 million in just its first week.
- Trumbo- 2016
- Little Miss Sunshine- 2006
- Saving Private Ryan- 1998
- Argo- 2012
Other movies in which he has not played major roles are:
- Terror Tact
- Seeing other people
- The Lincoln Lawyer
- John Carter
- Total recall
Voice overs for movies
Bryan has a perfectly toned voice and has also done voice-overs for various characters in animated films and series such as:
- The Cleveland show
- Madagascar 3
- Kung Fu Panda
- The Simpsons
Suggested Read – Jim Parsons Net Worth
- Bryan bought a home in Ventura County, California in 2006. Its present value is around $2 million
- He also owns a home in Los Angeles, California
He owns some of the best cars in the world.
Endorsements and ventures
- Bryan did endorsements for ‘Preparation H’ in the early 1980s
- He appeared on a commercial for the company Esurance at the Super Bowl in 2015
- He was a part owner of the movie theatre ‘Palme d’Or
In October 2016, Bryan Cranston launched his book ‘A Life in Parts’ received awards and was also considered a bestseller by New York Times. It received many good reviews and had a rating of 4.2/5 on Goodreads
- Suggested Read – What is Kate Spade’s Net Worth?
- Bryan Cranston supported Promise for Education and raised more than $5000 which was the goal given to him.
- He worked with Omaze and helped raise $303,000 for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- In 2013, Bryan along Aaron Paul, his co-star from Breaking Bad helped raise $750,000 for anti-bullying nonprofit, the kind campaign.
- He has designed a DVD which teaches the families watching it stay away from people who abduct children and Internet Hoax. The DVD is called ‘KidSmartz’, and the money from its sales goes towards charity.
Other charities and foundations that Cranston supports are:
- Autism Speaks
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
- Children Mending Hearts
- Small Steps Project
- Kind Campaign
- American Association of Retired Persons
Causes that Bryan supports and makes donations towards are:
- Adoption, Fostering and orphans
- Disaster relief
- Slavery and Human Trafficking
- Poverty, Peace and Sexual Abuse and many more.
The 61-year-old actor has been successful in every aspect of every field he has tried and has received very little or no criticism at all. He is a good actor and is said to star in many more projects in the coming future.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by TheEllenShow