Christina Aguilera, singer and songwriter who hit her stardom in 1998, has an estimated net value of $160 million with an annual salary of over $15 million. The star earned a combined amount of $ 82 million in the year 2012 and 2013.
Aguilera is one of the most known faces in today’s music industry. She was born on December 18, 1980, in New York. She was raised in Pennsylvania and won her first talent show at the age of 9. That was the moment a star was born. She has been a hot topic since 1998 and has had many hits. Aguilera has been married once and has two children, a son and a daughter.
Suggested Read – Taylor Swift Net Worth
Earnings included in Christina Aguilera Net Worth
- Her debut was at the age of 9 on a talent show called ‘Star search’ in which she came second.
- She was then chosen to voice one of the characters in Disney’s animated series ‘The All new Mickey mouse clubhouse’ in 1993.
- Her career began to shine when she recorded ‘Reflection’, the soundtrack for the animated success ‘Mulan’.
- After her song in Mulan, Christina was immediately signed with RCA records on 1999
- Christina’s first solo album was released in 1999 titled ‘Christina Aguilera’ with her most famous song ‘Genie in a Bottle’ which topped all charts selling more than 17 million copies worldwide and also helped her win a Grammy and a sum of over $19 million.
- Her future albums ‘stripped’ which earned her $14 million and ‘Back to Basics’ also sold over 4.2 million copies.
Her other albums are:
- Mi Reflejo-2000 (earning her a total of $3 million)
- My Kind of Christmas-2000
- Lotus- 2012
Christina has made an estimated $165 million only from her tours of Stripped and Back to basics.
TV Show and movies
- In 2015, Christina appeared on three episodes of the sitcom ‘Nashville.’
- Her salary as one of the coaches in the singing show ‘The Voice’ was $15 million.
- She has voiced a character in ‘The Emoji movie’, and her latest movie ‘Zoe’ is due to release in 2018
Christina also has some cars to add to her collection. Some of which are:
- Rolls Royce Phantom estimated to cost $550,000
- Range Rover that costs $80,000
- Range Rover 2013- $85,945
Endorsements, Investments and ventures
- She became the face of the cosmetic company MAC in 2004.
- She recorded ‘Hello’ for a car advertisement for Mercedes Benz
- Her performances at private parties saw her make $1 million- $3 million
- Aguilera was offered $300,000 to open Harrods store in London
- For the first photos of her baby, Christina was paid $1.5 million by People’s Magazine.
- She has also endorsed brands such as Versace, Pepsi, Coca-Cola and Sony Ericson.
- The singer also owns her very own line of jewellery and fragrances.
- She owns her own company called ‘Maloof Company’ that has a net worth of $50 million on its own.
- In 2013, Aguilera purchased a mansion like home in Beverly Hills, California for a whopping amount of $10 million. It is 11,000 square feet home that consists of 6 bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a magnificent kitchen, glass doors and a swimming pool.
- She has also rented this apartment to a fellow celebrity at $20,000 a month.
- She also owned a Mediterranean Home that previously belonged to Ozzy Osbourne in Hollywood Hills which she purchased in 2007 for $11.5 million. It consisted of 6 bedrooms, nine bathrooms, pink pool table, movie room, beauty salon and a guest house with a recording studio
Suggested Read – Adele Net Worth
- Christina is the Ambassador of the World Food Program against hunger and has helped to raise $148 million to help this cause.
- In 2005, she donated her expensive wedding gifts to charities so they could help the victims of the Hurricane Katrina.
- In 2010, she auctioned her tickets for a tour that was to benefit non-profit organisations.
- She also auctioned her Chrysler 300 for charity in 2010.
- Christina Aguilera is one of the leading contributors towards the world’s fight against AIDS.
- She is also the spokesperson for the cosmetic company ‘MAC’s’ AIDS Fund.
- She sponsored Women’s Center and Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh and donated $200,000 to them in 2003.
She has supported many charities over the year and has also won awards for it. Some of the charities she supports are:
- AIDS Project Los Angeles
- Defenders of Wildlife
- National Alliance of Breast cancer organisations
- World Hunger Relief
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Red Cross
Christina Aguilera is pure talent and has one of the most influential voices of the generation. She has never ceased from her responsibility towards making people’s lives better. She has built herself up and is equal in the ranks of other famous singers such as Jennifer Lopez, Leona Lewis and Gwen Stefani etc. Her latest album is due to release in late 2018, and there is no doubt that it will be another hit as all her other records have been till date.