The ICC Cricket World cup is an International Championship of one day International cricket. It is one of the most awaited and viewed sports event in the world. Maybe this is the reason why the World cup is considered as the “flagship event of the international cricket calendar” by the ICC.
Do you consider yourself a cricket lover? Do you like watching ICC world cup? Play this quiz and discover!
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
1. The ICC world cup is a world championship of one day International (ODI) cricket. The first World cup was organized in England. Can you guess the year and month when the first World cup was held?
2. This was a nail-biting match between India and Sri Lanka. The unique fact about this match was that the coin was tossed two times. Can you guess the year when this happened?
3. In the year 1987, a cricketer took first ever hat-trick in the history of World Cup. Can you name this player?
4. A batsman is known for his runs. Can you name the highest run scorer in the history of World cup?
5. Do you remember the team with maximum number of Cricket World Cup titles? Can you name the team and the number of times they won?
6. Can you name a player who played even after his retirement in the Cricket World Cup?
7. A bowler is known by the number of wickets he takes. Do you know the player who has taken the maximum number of wickets in the world cup till the year 2015?
8. Shoaib Akhtar’s has made his place in the book of Guinness World Records for the fastest delivery of the ball. Do you know the speed at which the ball was bowled?
9. Do you remember the count and the name of the player who has hit the maximum number of sixes in the ICC World Cup till the year 2015?
10. This was the lowest score any team had made in an ICC World Cup match till 2015. This World Cup match took place in the year 2003 between Sri Lanka and Canada. Can you guess the score in this match?
Share your Results:
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|