The actor, racer, musician, writer and producer Frankie Muniz has an estimated net worth of $40 million. Born on 5 December 1985 in New Jersey, US, Muniz is a child actor who started earning a lot of money at just 8. He is very talented and can both act and play the drums, to top it off he is also a professional racer. Muniz has earned an Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his role in Malcolm in the Middle.
Earnings included in Frankie Muniz Net Worth
Movie and TV career
Frankie started acting at a very young age of 8.
- His most famous TV series that brought about his stardom is ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ which ran from 2006- 2006. When he started this role, he got around $30,000 per episode, but towards the last episode, he started receiving a sum of $120,000 per episode.
- He has also made small appearances on several TV series such as Spin City, Sabrina, Lizzie Mcguire, Preacher and Titus etc.
- He also starred in ‘Dancing with the stars’ in 2017 with a pro dancer Witney Carson.
Suggested Read – What is Nick Cannon’s Net Worth?
Frankie Muniz starred as the lead in huge movies such as:
- Big Fat liar- 2002
- To Dance with Olivia
- What a Deaf man heard
- Agent Cody Banks 1 and 2- $5 million.
- Destination London
- Stay Alive
- My Dog Skip
While making movies, Muniz also pursued his passion for racing.
- In 2005, at the age of 20, Muniz signed as a driver with Jenson Motorsport and competed in the Formula BMW series and Champ Car series
- All in all, Muniz has raced 32 times and has won prize money of $17,000
- He won the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race title in 2005.
- He owns a VW Jetta from ‘The Fast and furious’ movie
- A 200 Porsche speedster worth $250,000
- KTM 1190 RC8
- He is the band manager of ‘Astro Lasso.’
- He was a member of the band called ‘Kingsfoil’ and played as a drummer
- Frankie wrote the teleplay for the show titled ‘Granted’ in the year 2004 and even produced it
- He also produced the movie ‘Choose your own adventure: The Abominable Snowman’ in 2006
- In 2007, he was a producer of a film called ‘Choose Connor.’
- Muniz owned two mansions in Arizona which he put up for sale at $3.5 million and $2.5 million respectively.
- He also owned a five bedroom and a four bathroom home in LA which he sold for $3 million in 2014. He had also rented this home to Cee Lo Green for $10,000 a month.
- Frankie has a home in Phoenix costing $2.8 million. The 5,500 square feet home has a ten person hot tub, an outdoor kitchen, a garage, a pool and a firepit.
Suggested Read – What is Dog the Bounty Hunter’s Net Worth?
Frankie has donated and supports the following charities and foundations:
- Celebrity fight night foundation
- Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center
- Red Cross
Causes that he supports:
- Disaster Relief
- Human Rights
Muniz is famous with kids from the 90’s, especially girls, fangirling over his good looks. Though the star is currently not acting, his net worth continues to stay at an unchanging $40 million. Maybe we’ll hear more from him soon?
Featuer Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by Team Coco
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|