Game of Thrones is based on the book ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ by George R. R. Martin. This popular high fantasy American drama series is known for lots of characters and their stories which are not easy to follow.
It’s hard to believe that there are total 553 listed cast members in the Game of Thrones. And it’s not possible to keep track of all the characters. Here we have picked few major ones which you might be well aware of if you are truly a Game of Thrones fan.
Play this quiz and test your knowledge about Game of Thrones characters.
1. The eldest son of Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn, Robb Stark is nicknamed as________.
2. Who is known as The Bastard of Bolton in Game of Thrones?
3. Melisandre is the lady who brought John Snow back from the dead. This powerful lady is also known as________.
4. What is the nickname of Tyrion Lannister, third and the youngest child of Tywin Lannister?
5. Which actress played the role of highly popular character of Arya Stark, The "No One"?
6. Samwell Tarly alias 'Lord of Ham' , is the eldest son of __________.
7. Which actor played the role of Gregor Clegane? He is also known as "The Mountain".
8. The Little Queen, Margaery Tyrell is the only daughter of Alerie Hightower and Mace Tyrell. Is it true or false?
9. Who played the prominent role of John Snow in the Game of Thrones?
10. What is the name of the servant affiliated with the House Stark from 'The North' kingdom?
Share your Results: