The immune system of the body acts like its defense mechanism. A weak immune system is an uninvited invitation to diseases.
The immune system is a biological structure in the body that protects the body.
The primary task of the immune system is to identify the harmful outside pathogens and destroy them or restrict them from harming the human body.
It can have different mechanisms to deal with different kind of pathogens and diseases. Indeed interesting.
Do you know how it works? Why not play this quiz and test your knowledge about this vital body system.
1. There is a specific type of cell in the immune system called phagocytes. How many phagocytes are contained by the 1-liter human blood?
2. Do unicellular organisms like Amoeba have an immune system?
3. AIDS (Acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is caused by
4. Neutrophil, a phagocyte primarily fights with which of the following pathogens?
5. The immune system can be subdivided into categories like Adaptive Immune System and the Innate Immune System. The Adaptive Immune System is found in
6. Lymphocytes are the white blood cells or immune cells of the body. They are created in?
7. Lymphocytes can be categorized into two. One of them is T lymphocytes, the other one is
8. Which among the following immunity is present in individual from birth?
9. Mother’s breast milk gives a baby temporary immunity to fight with some diseases. What kind of immunity is this?
Share your Results: