Inventions were mere thoughts until great minds decided to implement them.
The root of Invention is “need.” People in their day to day life face different situations and problems, which compel them to think and, boom!! This ends into a solution which may also be called an “Invention”.
We all know some great inventors who used their creative mind and changed the lives of people. From the beginning of this world, one or the other inventions had taken place and had helped the world to grow and develop.
This quiz is based on some famous inventors. Play this quiz to discover how much do you know about these inventors and their inventions.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 30 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
1. Many historians and scholars regard this inventor as the prime exemplar of the "Universal Genius" or "Renaissance Man". Can you name him?
2. This inventor, with his unthinkable imagination, invented “Electric Bulb”. Name the inventor
3. These two brothers patented cinematograph. Their first movie was released in 1894, which is considered as a first real motion picture in history. Can you name them?
4. This inventor was a Siberian-American, an electrical and mechanical engineer. He contributed to the design of Modern Alternating current. Name him.
5. He is one of the “Founding Father of the United States.” He invented lightning rods and bifocal. Can you name him?
6. Do you know a Scottish-born scientist and innovator who patented the first practical telephone? He also founded the American Telephone and Telegraph Company in 1885. Can you name him?
7. He is a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity. His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. Do you know his name?
8. She researched radioactivity. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize twice in two different sciences. Can you name her?
9. Born on 8th January, this English theoretical physicist contributed to the theory of Cosmology. His book "A Brief History of Time" appeared on the British Sunday Times best-seller list for a record-breaking 237 weeks. Can you name him?
10. He is the sixth-wealthiest figure of the modern period (net worth of $188–199 billion). He was an American captain of industry and a business magnate, the founder of the Ford Motor Company. Name the inventor
Share your Results: