The American actor, writer and comedian, Jeff Ross has an estimated net worth of $2 million. He is most famous for the show which roasts (insults) celebrities. He has roasted Justin Bieber, James Franco, Donald Trump, Pamela Anderson and more.
Born on September 13, 1965, in New Jersey, Jeffrey Ross Lifshultz known by his stage name Jeff Ross had a rough childhood as his mother died of Cancer when he was 14 and dad died when he was just 19 years old. He completed his graduation in Communication from Boston University.
- Suggested Read – What is Kevin Hart’s Net Worth?
Earnings included in Jeff Ross net worth
- His debut was in 1996 when he performed on Monday Night Open Mic in New York
- In 1999, he played at Friars Club Roast of Jerry Stiller
- At present, he has become the ‘Roadmaster General’ of the Friars Club in New York
- Jeff’s stand-up comedy has also made its way into an animated TV series known as ‘Shorties Watchin’ Shorties’
- The movie which gained him worldwide recognition was ‘Celtic Pride’
- He was also a contestant on ‘Dancing with the Stars
- He has done a voice over for a character in ‘Future-Worm.’
- He also directed a documentary in 2005 titled ‘Patriot Act: A Jeffrey Ross Home Movie’.
- The actor and comedian has written and produced many comedy series like ‘The Comedian’
He has appeared in TV shows and movies such as:
- Six Feet Under in 2001
- Crime Investigation Scene in 2000
- Stuck on you
- Along Came Polly
- Real Time With Bill Maher
- The Aristocrats
- National Security
- Jeff Ross owns a home in Los Angeles, California. The 1,492 square feet home that consists of 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms is said to worth $999,000
Suggested Read – What is Bill Burr’s Net Worth?
- He owns a Toyota Prius
Endorsements and Ventures
- He has invested in the ‘Broadcasting and Design Group’
Jeff has also authored books:
- ‘I only roast the ones I Love: Busting Balls without Burning Bridges’ that got published in 2009
- ‘Love in the RV park’ in 2015
- ‘A crisis in Community College Leadership: The Philip Dolly Affair’ in 2015
- ‘Silent Sonora’ also in 2015
Jeff supports charity and takes up projects that help to maximise charity productions.
- He even directed a movie on his experience in Iraq, the war country
- He also made appearances in events arranged for the American soldiers in Iraq
The Comedian has had a lot of success in his career and is well known all over the world, but his involvement towards social work is pretty low. Celebrities like him have the means to spread awareness and raise money and donate for the greater good but choose to attend to their needs.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by Late Show by Stephen Colbert
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|