The 52-year-old actor Kadeem Hardison has accumulated a total amount of $2 million in his 37 years of career in the industry. He has 42.9k followers on Twitter and 72.6k followers on Instagram. Kadeem was born on July 24, 1965, in Brooklyn, New York. His mother is Bethann Hardison- a model who managed his career when he started off. He married Chante Moore in 1997 but later divorced and has a daughter named Sophia.
- Suggested Read – What is Will Smith’s Net Worth?
Earnings included in Kadeem Hardison Net worth
He has acted in more than 40 TV shows:
- His first role was in an ABC sponsored series known as ‘Afterschool Special’ in the 1980s
- He is famous for his role of Dwayne Wayne in ‘A Different World’ aired in 1987 and The Cosby show.
- He starred as a guest on TV shows such as girlfriend, under one roof, parenthood, boondocks, Greek and many more.
- At present, he is starring in a new series called ‘Cult.’
- He did a voice over for an episode of the famous animated sitcom ‘Family Guy’.
His debut movie was ‘Go Tell it to on the mountain.’ He acted in a number of movies, his most famous role are in
- Queen of hearts
- Sister Switch
- Dark Party
- Blind Faith
Some of the others are:
- Vampire in Brooklyn
- Biker Boyz
- Life is not a fairytale
- The Crow: Stairway to heaven
- Def by Temptation
- 30 years to Life
- Renaissance man
- Hardison is a big fan of fast but vintage cars and thus owns a Ford Mustang which costs about $57,045.
Endorsements and ventures
- He appeared as Cole Freeman on the Play Station 3 video game ‘Beyond: Two Souls’
- He is the model for a character in Lupe Fiasco’s ‘The Cool’.
- The actor owns a home in Topanga, California
- He also owns a house in his hometown Brooklyn which costs $700,000.
Kadeem Hardison may not be as famous as many other actors in Hollywood, and his worth might not be much, but he got to where he is only by his hard work. He played every role that was offered to him be it major or minor and gave it his best. He is known for his fashion style and excellent acting skills. He has won the NAACP Image award for Outstanding actor in comedy series for his role in ‘A Different World’ in 1991 as well as 1992.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by blackfilmweb