With a net worth of $8 million, the Scream Queen actress, Keke Palmer is said to be earning an annual income of about $900,000. Keke was born on August 26, 1993, in Illinois. Her actual name is Lauren Keyana. Her parents were both from drama school and professional actors but later settled for full-time jobs. She started singing at a very young age in a church.
Earnings included in Keke Palmer Net Worth
- Keke’s debut in the movie industry was via the film ‘Barbershop 2: Back in Business’ in 2004
- Her role in 2006’s ‘Akeelah and the Bee’ and ‘Madea’s Family Reunion’ was when the industry started recognising her
Since then, she has starred in many movies like:
- Ice Age
- Joyful Noise
- The Longshot
- Winx Club
- Virgin Mary
Suggested Read – What is Rihanna’s Net Worth?
Palmer has also starred in many TV shows, her most famous one being the horror TV show ‘Scream Queens’ alongside Emma Roberts.
- She was paid $20,000 an episode of the Nickelodeon series ‘True Jackson’. Her revenue from two seasons of the show amounted to $1.02 million
- She starred in ‘Jump In’, ‘Knights of the South Bronx’ and ‘Rags’
- Keke Palmer also starred in “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne’ and ‘Just Jordan’
- She also hosted her own show called ‘Just Keke’
- She also joined fox’s ‘Grease: Live’ on January 31, 2016
- As of 2017, Keke has released a single called ‘Wind Up’ that features Quavo
- She will also continue her journey with ‘Scream Queens’ as its third season airs
Her career in music
- Her debut album was released in September 2007 titled ‘So Uncool’ and earned around $1.3 million
- In 2005, she released her hit song ‘All My Girls’
- Her album Awaken earned $1.2 million
- In 2006, she performed at VH1’s Home Depot Center for a music battle
- She also sang ‘It’s my turn’ and ‘Jumpin’ for Disney’s Movie Jump In
- Keke also appeared on a music video of Ludacris called ‘Runaway Love’ in 2006
- Other albums and singles amounted to a total of $2.1 million
- She has had two world tours
Suggested Read – What is Christina Milian’s Net Worth?
- Keke’s former home was in Altadena, California
- She owns a Range Rover
- Mercedes Benz Matte white E550
Endorsements and ventures
Keke is said to receive around $209,150 from sponsorships and endorsements alone.
- She signed an endorsement deal with the show company Shoe Dazzle
- She also signed with UTA.
- Jane Siskin made a fashion line, getting inspired by her character in True Jackson
In 2017, Keke authored and published an empowering book titled ‘I Don’t Belong to you: Quiet the noise and find your voice’.
- She managed to raise $7000 on her 17th birthday for the charity ‘Water’
- She works together with the ‘Boys and Girls Club of America
- Keke supports Urban Farming
- She also attended a benefit known as ‘A Place Called Home’
Foundations and charities that Keke supports are:
- TJ Martell Foundation
- BrittiCares International
- I Have a Dream
Keke also supports and donates towards causes related to AIDS, Disadvantaged youth, Bullying, Cancer and Education.
The 23-year-old has achieved a lot of success in such a short span of time. She has been a success in both the music and the movie industry. She has also won 6 NAACP image awards and supports charity at such a young age.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by Wendy Williams