Layla MattressStarts from $399
Construction and Design9.8/10
Warranty & Guarantee9.9/10
- Dual firmness option - has both soft and firm side
- Copper-infused foam helps dissipate the heat
- Good quality materials with CertiPUR-US® certificatio
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Suitable for all sleeping positions
- Poor edge support
- Lack of bounciness
If you are planning to buy a new mattress, but you are in a dilemma whether to buy a soft mattress or a firm one, then the unique Layla Mattresses may just be the one for you.
To start with, it has twin firmness options that give you either a soft or a firm sleeping surface. This is achieved by simply flipping the mattress to place the side you want on top.
Moreover, the foam is copper infused to take away the heat and ensure a cool sleep. The memory foam offers you comfort by adapting itself to the contours of your body while providing stress-free support.
Also, it is not ordinary foam that goes into its making, but the highest quality foam that is certified by CertiPUR-US® which an independent agency is having its accredited testing laboratory in the US.
The Layla Mattress is like having two mattresses in one. There is a soft side and a firm side. You can simply flip the mattress to choose the side that suits you best. It is designed using quality material like copper-infused memory foam to give you an excellent sleep experience.
It is time you take a look and find out more on what makes the Layla Mattress unique and exceptional value for your money.
Features that make Layla Mattress stand out from the crowd?
Our research team has come out with a list of features that make Layla Mattress unique and score over its competitors feature-for-feature. Take a look at what you get.
- Unique in that it gives you two firmness options in a single mattress.
- Copper is a good conductor of heat, and the copper-infused foam material ensures heat dissipation and enables you to sleep cool.
- A layer of High-Density AirFlow foam, which is highly breathable, ensures that the mattress doesn’t trap heat, unlike other ordinary mattresses.
- The mattress has a total thickness of 10 inches and is made of four layers of foam.
- The top and bottom layers are made of the same quality of memory foam to provide a comfortable surface for the body. Other layers have unique density and firmness functions.
- The material conforms to the CertiPUR-US® standards
- When you use the firm side, there is extra motion isolation
- Easily removable cover, with a distinct pattern on both sides to easily identify the soft and firm top surfaces
- A 30 days return policy
- 10-year warranty – one of the longest
- Vacuum compressed rolled packaging
- Free shipping within the US
1. Construction and Material
The Layla Mattress has been thoughtfully designed to provide the best value for money while offering the best in comfort. It is made of with four layers. Let us take a close look to know what makes this mattress so special.
Twin sleeping surfaces in one mattress
In Layla mattress, both soft and firm options are available. You just need to flip the mattress to bring up the side you wish to sleep on. The outer two layers which are in contact with the body are made of the same quality of foam.
Copper-infused memory foam
All the four layers have copper infused memory foam. Copper is an anti-microbial and serves to prevent bacteria formation. Copper is also a good conductor of heat and keeps the mattress cool. It also helps maintain the firmness and body support.
Do you know that copper is the second most conductive element? Infused into the memory foam, copper acts like a magnet to pull the extra heat from your body. This gives you a comfortable and pleasant sleep every night.
The first layer
This comfort layer has a thickness of 3 inches and is made of copper-infused memory foam. This layer offers comfort as it molds itself to your body contours and lets your body sink in the mattress. It helps relieve the pressure. This surface is ideal for side-sleepers too.
The second layer
This layer is made of 2-inches thick convoluted High-Density AirFlow foam. This type of foam helps air flow to dissipate the trapped heat. This layer adds to pressure relief as it helps transition the weight from the soft top layer to the firm base layer below.
The third layer
This is a thick 4-inch layer made from High-Density foam to serve as the base to support the body. This also keeps motion transfer in check. The durability, shape, and firmness of the mattress depend on this layer to a large extent.
The fourth layer
This layer has the same material as the first layer – copper infused memory foam. But its thickness has been kept at only 1 inch. When you need a firm surface to sleep on, you can flip the mattress to sleep on this layer.
Easily flippable mattress
The advantage of having the Layla Mattress is that you can just flip the mattress to get the firmness of your choice. If you wish to rest on a softer mattress that gives pressure relief and more comfort, you can choose the softer side.
If you need firm support that keeps your body firm without letting it sink further on the surface, you can choose the firm side to sleep.
The Removable cover
The Layla Mattress is shipped with a cover that is made of a polyester/viscose/lycra blend, and the fabric is infused with ThermoGel® gel. This helps make it feel cool as well as soft and cozy.
The two sides of the cover have a dark and lighter shade to help you remember the soft and the firm side. The cover can be conveniently washed at home in a washing machine.
- Quality of materials – ★★★★★ – 4.8 out of 5
- Firmness (Firm side)-★★★★☆ – 4.6 out of 5
- Firmness (Soft side) –★★★★☆ – 4.3 out of 5
- Comfort –★★★★☆ – 4.8 out of 5
- Cooling-★★★★☆ – 4.7 out of 5
- Edge support Comfort-★★★☆☆ – 3.8 out of 5
2. Suitable for all types of sleepers
The versatility of the twin firmness mattress helps accommodate a wide range of sleeping preferences and body weights.
Back-sleeper or people who love to sleep on their back will find that the soft memory foam gives them good body-hugging support that distributes their weight uniformly while providing good spinal alignment. Heavier people may prefer more firm surface.
People who sleep on their tummies will find the firm side more suitable as their hips and chest will not sink much on the bed and will take up the body weight to relieve the pressure on their stomach.
Side sleeper will like the softer side as it provides good overall support on the reduced side profile of the body. But then those who are heavier may prefer the firm side as it would help them turn around easily during sleep.
3. Very economically priced
Despite the host of benefits the mattress offers, including the two-in-one firmness options, it is very competitively priced. Just see for yourself the prices of the mattress in different sizes, as given below.
- Twin – 75 x 38 inches – $399.00
- Twin XL – 80 x 38 inches – $699.00
- Full – 74 x 54 inches – $899.00
- Queen – 80 x 60 inches – $999.00
- King – 80 x 76 inches – $1099.00
- California King – 84 x 72 inches – $1099.00
4. CERTIPUR-US® certified foam
Layla Mattress uses materials that are certified by CertiPUR-US® which has is an independent agency having accredited testing laboratories.
This means that the components are free from harmful chemicals like mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. The certification also ensures that the
the PU foam has been manufactured without the use of chemicals that are hazardous for the environment or depletes the ozone layer.
5. Available in all popular sizes
The Layla Mattress, with its four layers of 10 inches thickness comes in all popular bed sizes. Take a look and you will find that there is one size that suits your bed.
- Twin – 74 x 38 inches
- Twin XL – 80 x 38 inches
- Full – 74 x 54 inches
- Queen – 80 x 60 inches
- King – 80 x 76 inches
- California King – 84 x 72 inches
6. Vacuum-compressed rolled-up packaging
The Layla Mattress comes in a compressed form and is rolled-up to save on space during transportation. You need to remove the outer packaging material and leave the mattress to breathe and regain its full size.
7. Free shipping
You get Layla Mattress shipped free to your home if you reside in the contiguous USA. You can even schedule the delivery at a convenient time.
8. The 120 nights trial offer
You can try Layla Mattress for up to 120 nights. In the rare event that you are not satisfied with the mattress during this long trial period, you can return it. You get your full refund without being charged anything, not even the return shipping charges!
9. An unprecedented lifetime warranty
The company offers a Lifetime Warranty on its mattress. This covers not only the materials and workmanship but also sagging, loss of shape, and splitting or cracking of the mattress.
No. of Days for Trial
10. Full refund if you are unsatisfied
The company offers you a 100% refund of your money, in the rare event of you not feeling satisfied with the mattress. They won’t even ask you to return it. They will get it picked from your home to get it donated to a charity. Isn’t that amazing? It is also proof of how serious the company is about their product.
- Trial – ★★★★★
- Warranty – ★★★★★
- Refund – ★★★★★
Cons of Layla Mattress
The Layla Mattress has several unique features, yet it falls short on certain aspects.
- The edge support is not very outstanding and may not be liked by people who use the edge for sitting or lying down.
- Also, the mattress will not find favor with people who want a medium-firm mattress. One side of the Layla mattress is quite soft while the other side is quite firm.
- Motion isolation also reduces the bounciness. So it will not be liked by people who are used to the bounce of spring mattresses.
- Moreover, those who toss and turn too much during sleep will find their movement a tad bit difficult.
The final verdict on why you should buy Layla Mattress
The first and the most compelling reason why you should go in for Layla Mattress is that it gives you the best bang for your buck. You get a two-in-one mattress for the price of one. Mayla mattress gives you the option to have a soft mattress or a firm mattress at the flip of it!
Another reason is that the foam used in the mattress is copper-infused. This not only makes the mattress more hygienic but is also great to make you sleep cooler than any other mattress.
If that is not enough, the memory foam on either side – top or bottom – is of very high quality and gives you unmatched body support as it takes up the shape of your body to provide you with pressure relief for a comfortable sleep throughout the night.
If you are not very particular about a medium-firm mattress and would like the option of choosing a soft or firm surface at the drop of a hat, then the versatile and unique Layla Mattress is just the right mattress for you.
The free shipping, 120 days trial, and full refund are just a few more generous incentives that will make you seal the deal.