Every Marvel movie has some mystery, some unanswered questions. The movie creators always leave its fans on a cliff hanger to keep asking for more.
Most of the movies interconnect each other and slowly as you draw yourself into the magic of Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) you discover a lot of answers.
Do you remember the minute details of these movies? Here are some questions based on Marvel movies. Play to test your attentiveness.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
1. The Space stone is an infinity stone which has a different name in real. Do you know that name?
2. Can you name that character that appeared in the post-credit scenes of Guardians of Galaxy?
3. Spider-Man gave a cameo appearance in which of the following movies?
4. In the Avengers- End Game, why was the Captain America able to pick Thor’s hammer?
5. ‘Black Order’ Thanos’s gang of sidekicks were a group of a powerful general that Thanos used to do his bidding. Do you know how many members were there is Black Order?
6. Before Star-Lord stole the Power stone, it was hidden in a lonely planet in the galaxy. The stone was encased in
7. Black Panther was the protector of an African Nation. The nation was considered to be a
8. Loki stole a stone from Odin’s throne when Asgard was destroyed. What was this stone and in which movie did Loki took the stone?
9. A love story subplot between Scarlet Witch and Vision was cast in which of these movies?
10. He is the keeper of the most extensive collection of interstellar fauna, relics and species in the galaxy. This character gave his first appearance in Guardians of Galaxy. Can you identify him and his hair color?
Share your Results: