Marvel has always given us with movies that are fascinating, thriller, and full of suspense. The most recent film, “Avengers- End Game” is one of the biggest hit movies of the times. The movie was a combination of comedy, thrill, suspense, and emotions
Marvel’s innovation and creativity had always astounded its fans to keep asking for more and more. It has established itself as a timely magazine, and from then to now, its journey has been a remarkable story.
Here is a quiz based on the Marvel. It’s going to be an intriguing one. Enjoy.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
1. In which year did the Walt Disney acquire the Marvel Entertainment?
2. Marvel started itself as a timely comic. It was founded in the year
3. The first Marvel movie was released in 2008. Do you know the total count of movies released by Marvel till April 2019?
4. There are four Avengers Movies which came as a series. Can you name the first movie of the series?
5. There are three Iron man movies released till April 2019. The first Iron Movie came in the year?
6. Who is also called the first Avenger?
7. Which of these two movies has the same year of release?
8. Which of these Spider-Man movies is expected to release on 2nd July 2019 in the United States?
9. Which Avenger is associated with number 3000?
10. Which infinity stone gave power to Vision?
Share your Results:
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|