Our body relies on nutrients to function correctly. These nutrients provide us with energy and good health. There are six essential nutrients that our body needs to work properly.
They also repair the body and promotes healthy growth. Deficiency of these nutrients is harmful. and so is the over-consumption.
Do you know about these nutrients? Play this quiz to test your knowledge.
1. Use of lipid-based nutrient supplements is getting common these days. Lipids can also be termed as
2. Five of the six essential nutrients are lipids, carbohydrate, minerals, vitamins, protein. The sixth one is
3. Margarine is a good source of which of the following nutrients?
4. Vegetables and fruits are generally considered to be a good source of
5. Red meat is a good source of ______.
6. 1 calorie is equal to how many joules?
7. What amount of energy or calories are required by children in between the age of 4-18 years?
8. What amount of energy is present on per gram of Protein?
9. Among the following whose over-consumption leads to High Blood pressure.
10. The fats that generally come from animal sources are referred to be
Share your Results:
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|