All of us are becoming oral health conscious and concerned of oral hygiene these days. Regular brushing and flossing act as one of the best ways to keep oral health maintained.
But do you know what else you can do to prevent dental problems?
Home remedies can be an effective and affordable way to maintain oral health. They can be a good alternative to drugs to cure and prevent diseases.
Though home remedies are quite effective, not much of sufficient information is readily available. So, incase you already have some medical condition, it is advisable to not to avoid a doctor unless you are quite sure of these remedies.
Play this intriguing quiz based on home remedies to find natural solutions to your dental problems.
Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Share your Results:
1. Saltwater can benefit in preventing gingivitis. It can also aid in
2. Long term use of salt water can have some side effects. Can you guess one?
3. You should always keep in mind following while using even a natural mouth wash
4. Lemongrass oil mouthwash can be useful in treating gingivitis. Can you guess how many drops of lemongrass oil is sufficient for mouthwash for a cup full of water?
5. Which among the following mouthwash need not be diluted with water?
6. Of the following mouthwash which effectively reduces bacteria causing plague?
7. Coconut Oil pulling (swishing oil for 20 to 30 minutes in mouth) helps in whitening the teeth. Coconut oil contains
8. Arimedadi Oil pulling should be avoided by people suffering from
9. Turmeric is a powerful home remedy in treating oral health diseases as it is
10. Can you name an active ingredient of Turmeric from the following options
Share your Results: