Ralph Carter, who is an American singer and actor, is estimated to have a net worth of around $1 million. The actor is almost as if he has disappeared from the face of this earth! He has very minimal appearances and lives quite a secretive life. Ralph was born on 30th of May 1961 in New York, USA. Ralph has been married twice and has five children.
Earnings included in Ralph Carter Net Worth
His Career in Music
Ralph would often sing at nightclubs and has even released his very own album.
- In 1975, Ralph was signed by Mercury Records
- and recorded and released an album which he gave the title ‘When You’re Young and in Love’ and also had the chance of performing it on one episode of the sitcom ‘Soul Train.’
- The title song from his album hit number 10 on the charts.
- Another famous song from his album was called ‘Extra, Extra.’
- The actor performed the songs from his album at many TV talk shows
Suggested Read – Rihanna Net Worth: Career, Earnings from Music, Endorsements, etc.
His Career on TV
- He performed on a Broadway Musical titled ‘Raisins’, which is an adaptation of the drama called ‘A Raisin in the Sun’. His performance as a child was so exceptional in the play that he got nominated for a Tony Award
- Ralph appeared in the musical ‘Dude’ and another titled ‘Via Galactica’
- In the 1970s, he played an active role on the show ‘Good Times’ alongside famous names like Janet Jackson and Jimmie Walker
- He has even performed music alongside Janet Jackson in ‘Good Times.’
He also played roles in the many other movies
- Donny’s House
- He was on the list of the cast for the Harlem Company’s theatrical ‘Ain’t Supposed To Die a Natural Death.’
He recently made an appearance on the ‘Second Annual Men of Excellence Awards’.
Suggested Read – Missy Elliot Net Worth
- Ralph is said to own a home in Manhattan, USA as he loves the skyscrapers of the beautiful city
- Ralph Carter is currently working on his autobiography which will have a price of $30 per book
Ralph Carter does earn some money through trusts. Ralph is said to be a charming person not just by his family but by strangers. He has given his seats to older people in the subway and stood for Black power. He is an inspiration and role model for Black people who feel very proud to have him as a part of their culture.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|