Snoop Dogg or Cordozar Calvin Broadus Jr is an American rapper, an actor, and a producer. Snoop Dogg’s net worth stands at a whopping $135 million. He has had a very successful career and has released around ten music albums since 1992 and was given his first break by the rapper Dr Dre.
His Early Life
Snoop Dogg was born as Calvin Cordozer Broadas Jr on October 20, 1971, in Long Beach, California. At the young age of 10, Snoop was a part of Golgotha Trinity Baptist church and was deeply talented in singing and playing the piano. He started being interested in Rap in grade 6 and was said to be quite good at it and gained a reputation for being one of the upcoming singers on Long beach. He studied at Long Beach Polytechnic High School and worked at a local grocery store.
- Suggested Read – What is Ludacris’ Net Worth?
Total earnings of Snoop Dogg that make up his net worth
- His first association was with Dre on a theme song and later on his album. The successes of the previously mentioned saw Snoop Dogg earn praise for his style of rap and earned him his debut album Doggystyle that hit no. 1 spot on Billboard and sold 10 million copies.
- He has sold 44.27 million albums worldwide
- In 2010, he earned a total of $15 million from tours, music sales, endorsements etc.
Property and Vehicles
Snoop Dogg owns a huge mansion like home in Blaisdell Ranch, Claremont. He purchased the 3,700 square feet home for $2 million and expanded it to 6,500 square feet consisting of marble floors, a basketball court, pool, a movie theatre and not to forget a home recording studio. The rapper and his family have moved to Diamond Bar, CA.
Snoop’s car collection is not a joke, some of his most priced cars are:
- Rolls Royce Phantom- $250,000
- 1967 Pontiac Parisienne- $10000
- Dodge Challenger- $23000
- Cadillac Escalade- $22000
- 69 Riviera- $18000
- 1959 Chevrolet Bel Air-$45000
Suggested Read – J Prince Net Worth
- Snoop has played many roles in Hollywood in movies namely, Scary Movie 5, Turbo and an appearance at the end of the Bollywood movie Singh is King alongside Akshay Kumar.
- He has made appearances on the movie ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ and ‘Meet the Blacks’.
- He has also appeared in an episode of ‘The Empire’ and ‘The Simpsons’ in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Investments, Endorsements and Ventures
- In 2005, he founded the Snoopadelic Films and mainly funded Snoop related documentaries and short films.
- He also had a reality show called Snoop Dogg’s Fatherhood that saw a successful 18 episodes.
- Snoop was the creative chairman of Priority Records, a music label in 2009.
- He has invested in many gaming websites namely GameOn.
- There are a number of Endorsements that Snoop has earned plenty from companies such as Burger King, EA sports, Norton Antivirus etc.
- In 2015, he also invested in Eaze, a kind of service that delivers marijuana to the customer’s home.
- Snoop worked together with Cashmere agency and neon roots to create a sticker app that generated $30,000 per week.
- Among some of his products, you have to pay $12.95 on TomTom Gps to get Snoop Dogg’s voice as the navigator.
Suggested Read – ASAP Rocky Net Worth
- He started a project in Jamaica called ‘Mind Gardens’ that provides gardens to the people to grow various fruits and vegetables.
- Snoop donates tons of money every year to charities such as Save the Music Foundation, the healing circle to name a few.
- In 2013, he donated $2000 to help pay funeral expenses of a little girl.
- The Snoop Youth Football league also gives hope and chance to the young kids and helps build many traits in them.
In the past decade, Snoop Dogg’s net worth has skyrocketed. The Rapper is said to have earned the following through music, endorsements and other sources:
- $73 million between 2007- 2011
- $10 million in 2014
- $10 million in 2015
- $12.5 million in 2016