Stephen Baldwin is an American director, author, actor and producer with an estimated net value of around $500,000. Though he has appeared in many movies, his net worth is still way lower when compared to his other brothers. Let’s take a peek at what is the source of all his wealth that he has consumed up until 2018.
Stephen Baldwin was born in New York, on 12th of May, 1966. He was an opera singer and into wrestling in high school who later took to acting completing his graduation from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. He married Kennya Baldwin (who is a graphic designer) in 1990 and is the father of two of the most famous model daughters named ‘Hailey Baldwin and Alaia Baldwin’.
- Suggested Read – Samuel L Jackson Net Worth
Earnings included in Stephen Baldwin Net Worth
His TV Career
- His debut in the industry was through a television series called ‘The Beast’.
Other TV series he has appeared in are:
- The Young Riders in 1994
- Threesome in 1994
- He also participated in the celebrity edition of The Mole called ‘Celebrity Mole Hawaii’ in 2002
- In 2004, he appeared on ‘Celebrity Mole Yucatan’
- He was cast in ‘Murray’s Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge’ but had to withdraw due to a broken shoulder and rib on the first episode
- He appeared on ‘Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice Show’ on NBC in 2008 as well as 2013
- Stephen made a minor appearance in the music video ‘Muddy Water.’
- In 2009, he was a cast member on ‘I’m a Celebrity… Get me out of here.’
- He was the first contestant on the ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ house in 2010
- He starred on a radio show called ‘Baldwin/McCullough Radio’ along with Kevin McCullough. The show got aired worldwide
- As of 2018, Stephen makes weekly appearances on the show studios from New York
His Acting Career
His movie appearances have also been multiple.
- Born on the Fourth of July
- Casualties of War
- Crossing the Bridge
- 8 Seconds
- Under the Hula Moon
- The Flinstones in Viva Rock Vegas
- Half Baked
- Fred Claus
- Faith our Fathers
- God’s Club
- Magi and many more
He also did a voice over in the movie ‘Dino Time’.
Suggested Read – Ralph Carter Net Worth
His Career as a Director and Producer
As a director, Stephen Baldwin has directed two documentaries.
- 2004’s Livin’ It
- 2012’s The Will to Drill
Property & Vehicles
- Stephen Baldwin owns a home in Nyack Village in New York with his family
- He auctioned his home in Upper Grandview, New York in 2009
- He owns a Jeep Wrangler
Endorsements and Ventures
- Stephen and his daughters released a clothing line in collaboration with ‘So Lucky to be me.’
- In 2006, Baldwin along with his friends founded a ministry called ‘Breakthrough ministry’ that dealt in extreme sports
- Baldwin founded an organisation called ‘Antioch Ministry’ in 2008, for mainly profit earning
- He has endorsed Presidents Sam Brownback in 2007 and Donald Trump in 2016
Stephen, The youngest of the Baldwin brothers, has also taken to writing novels.
- He published a book called ‘The Unusual Suspect’ in 2006
- In 2008, he released ‘The Death and Life of Gabriel Philips: A Novel.’
- Spirit warriors, a graphic novel released in 2006
- He published ‘The Remnant’ in 2010 in association with Andrew Cosby and Caleb Monroe
- Stephen competed on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’ sponsored by Donald Trump, to win money for his mother’s breast cancer charity ‘Carol M. Baldwin Cancer Research Fund.’
- He launched a campaign in 2006 to stop the opening of an adult bookstore in Nyack
- He launched a ministry called ‘Now More than Ever’ to help military people
Foundations and charities that Stephen supports are:
- Racing for Kids
- Bony Pony Ranch
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Padres Contra el Cancer
He supports causes such as Cancer, Health, Education, Disadvantaged Youth, child support etc.
The actor has a very low net worth compared to his brothers. Even though his movies have earned a lot of money, Stephen has not been able to keep the funds flowing. He has gone bankrupt twice and also had to auction away his home due to non-payment of mortgages, not a very good role model. But with daughters that famous, how did he go broke?
- Keith Colburn Net Worth; A Fisherman Turned Television Star
- Tempestt Bledsoe Net Worth; Let’s Peek into Her Total Earnings
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|