Famous for his T Pain autotune voice effect, he is a rapper, songwriter and producer. T Pain’s net worth stands at $35 million as of 2018. He is one of those singers to have changed the face of music with autotune effects. Some of his hits include Bartender, Buy You a drink and 5 O’ clock.
His Early Life
Born as Faheem Rashad Najm on September 30, 1985, in Florida. In 2004, he joined his first band called ‘Nappy Headz’. He was signed by Akon to Konvict Muzik after Akon heard his version of I’m fu**** up and released the first single album ‘Rapper Ternt Sanga ‘ was the beginning of his music career in 2005.
- Suggested Read – What is Ludacris’ Net Worth?
Total earnings that make-up T Pain’s net worth
- His debut album Rappa Ternt Sanga reached number 33 on Billboard and even received a Gold certificate selling half a million units in just the first week
- His single ‘I’m sprung’ hit the number 8 spot putting him on the level of the royal rappers
- In 2007, he released his album Epiphany that reached the number 1 spot
- He also appeared and collaborated with many famous artists on their music such as ‘I’m a flirt’ by R Kelly and ‘Good Life’ by the one-and-only Kanye West
T-Pain owns a mansion like home worth $41.3 million that has the following facilities:
- Five bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- A swimming pool
- And a 5,962 square feet of area built around the home
His car collection
The rapper loves cars and spends most of his earnings increasing his collection each year. At present, he has 32 cars with the most recent being a Rolls Royce Phantom worth $525,000. Some of his other collections are:
- Ferrari 430
- Mini Cooper
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Gucci Fiat 500
- And Bugatti Veyron (one of the most expensive cars that costs $1.7 million)
Investments and endorsements
- In 2011, a toy microphone called ‘iAm T pain microphone’ priced at $39.99 hit markets
- There is also a music app available on AppStore with the name’ I am T pain2.0’ that costs ₹249 with over 42000 downloads
- Most of his fortune comes from his smart stock investment and, property holdings
- He has an endorsement deal with Covergirl cosmetics
- He owns many restaurants called the ‘Fat T-Pain Burger’ in Washington
- T-Pain also has a perfume brand and to top it all off, a fashion line called ‘T-Pain Seduction’
- He also owns a football team and his vodka brand
Movies and TV shows
T pain has also made money from appearances in 5 movies and 13 Tv shows that have helped add to his net worth
- He played the role of a junior in the movie lottery ticket and that of himself in Ghostmates.
- He was the host of 2008, BET hip hop awards.
- He’s also done a voice over for Stevie Wonder in Epic Rap battles in 2016.
Though T Pain is not as famous as other singers today, he still has a reputation as one of the best singer-songwriter and a businessman. He comes in the top 100 highest paid as his albums and songs keep coming. We hope he continues to grow as he always has, and we will keep you updated with T Pain’s net worth.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from Youtube video by KanyeWestVEVO
|Was this article helpful?|
|Thanks for letting us know!|