Once a famous child actress, Tempestt Bledsoe is currently estimated to have a total net worth of around of $13 million. Let’s dig a little deeper to know more about her life and all the different components that form her net worth.
- Suggested Read: What is Rihanna’s Net Worth?
Born on 1st August 1973, in Chicago, Tempestt Bledsoe is an American actress who is most famous for her role in the 1984 tv series called ‘The Cosby Show’. She grew up in her hometown and completed her graduation from New York University in the field of Finance. She has not been married but is together with her partner of almost 13 years, and they seem happy.
Earnings that contributed to Tempestt Bledsoe net worth
Before her professional career, Tempestt had bagged the Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes cereal commercial and the Safeway grocery stores commercial; she was just four years old at that time.
- She made her debut in Television in the year 1984 in the TV series ‘The Cosby Show’. She played an active role in the show from 1984- 1992. The show saw eight successful seasons and as people regarded it as one of the best-rated series.
- The actress has also been a part of the ABC series ‘A Different World’
- She hosted the talk show titled ‘Tempestt Bledsoe Show’ and also went on to become the host of Style Network’s the ‘Clean House’.
- She also played the role of a character named Marny in the series ‘Guys With Kids’ in 2012
- In 2014, Tempestt made an appearance on the sitcom ‘Instant Mom’.
- In 2009, Tempestt appeared on ‘Househusbands of Hollywood’, a reality show, with the love of her life Darryl M. Bell.
- She also made small appearances in the dramas ‘The Practice’ and ‘The Parkers’.
- Tempestt made recurring appearances in the series ‘South of Nowhere’ and ‘Strong Medicine’ in 2000.
- She appeared alongside Bill Cosby on the Jimmy Fallon show in 2013.
She is known for her roles in:
- Husband for Hire
- Raising the Bar
- Celebrity Fit Club
- The Replacements.
She did a voice-over in the movie ‘ParaNorman’.
- Suggested Read: Keke Palmer Net Worth?
Tempestt Bledsoe is the proud owner of a Villa that cost her $3.46 million.
She is also said to own the Cadillac CTS that is worth $48,837.
Endorsements and ventures
- Tempestt has invested in various stocks and also has few dealings in property holdings and estate
- In Washington, she also owns a chain of restaurants that help bring in income
- She has also signed an endorsement deal with the famous ‘CoverGirl Cosmetics’.
- She also released her workout video on Youtube
Tempestt Bledsoe supports the Elton John AIDS Foundation and is a massive supporter of AIDS and HIV related causes.
- What is Christina Milian Net Worth?
- What is Dylan and Cole Sprouse Net Worth?
- What is Bill Burr Net Worth?
The actress is one we call ‘Beauty with a brain’. She completed her graduation after filming for ‘The Cosby’ that’s what we call real dedication. Tempestt Bledsoe does not have a critical position in the Hollywood industry but has done pretty well for herself. We hope she is given more chances to showcase her talents.
Featured image credit: YouTube snapshot