The football mogul, Tim Tebow has a net worth of around $10 million. His annual salary amounts to $630,000. He is very popular as his Twitter page has 3 million followers and 71k on Instagram.
Tim was born on the 14th of August 1987, in the Philippines. He was home-schooled and completed his graduation from the University of Florida on an athletic scholarship. He is married to his girlfriend of many years, Natalie Portman.
- Suggested Read – What is Tom Brady’s Net Worth?
Earnings included in Tim Tebow Net Worth
Career in Football
- Tim began playing for the Gators, the football team of the University of Florida in 2006
- He was signed by ‘Denver Broncos’ in 2010 on a five-year contract. Tim helped the team win six times. He received a bonus from them of $472,500 and an annual salary of $1.29 million. His deal was worth $11 million
- In 2012 before being traded, he was paid $250,000 as bonus for defeating Pittsburgh Steelers
- The same year, Broncos traded Tim to the New York Jets. They paid him annual salary of $2.1 million
- In 2015, the Philadelphia Eagles signed him for one year. Tim is said to have earned $4 million from the Eagles.
- He even signed a one year contract with the ‘New York Mets’ in 2016
- In 2017, he also signed with ‘Colombia Fireflies’
Suggested Read – Bartolo Colon Net Worth
- In 2014, Tebow purchased a home in Jacksonville. His house is 6,535 square feet and consists of five bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. The home also has a billiard room and a sun deck.
- Tebow owns a sports car manufactured by Ford called ‘Thunderbird’ which has a net worth of $25,000
Endorsements and Ventures
The sportsman is said to make $3 million just from his endorsements.
- Tim Tebow invested in a fast food restaurant chain called PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick)
- Tim signed a deal on apparel and shoes with Adidas
- Tebow was in an endorsement deal with Nike for an amount of $300,000 annually.
- He also had a deal with EA sports to appear in their video game
- He has signed contracts with Jockey underwear too
- In 2013, ESPN hired Tebow as a sports analyst because of his performances in the past
Tim is also the author of many inspiring books such as:
- In 2018, he published, ‘this is the Day: Reclaim Your Dream. Ignite Your Passion. Live Your Purpose’
- In 2017, he published, ‘Know who you are, Live like it matters.’
- Rise: Believing in yourself when others don’t, 2017
- Shaken Bible study in 2016
- Through My Eyes published in 2011
Suggested Read – Eddie George Net Worth
Tim Tebow is a prominent time philanthropist and believes in helping people who are in need of assistance.
- He is the founder of his charity ‘The Tebow Foundation’ which is said to have raised more than $4 million in its first year alone
- His foundation’s primary mission is to build hospitals, provide care for orphans, making rooms to play in at hospitals, and encouraging social service
- His foundation grants the wishes of youth with adverse medical conditions. He even flies some people to his games and pays for their every expense
- Tim helped raise money to help take disadvantaged kids for a Disney trip and help build a cancer centre in Gainesville
- He pays all the staff on time so that all the charity money goes where it belongs
- His foundation collaborated with National Furniture to raise money to support orphans
- He supports causes such as Adoption, Hunger, Poverty, Health, Children, Homelessness and sports
The 30-year-old has given to society much more than he earns. He has been instilled with sound teachings and morals. He keeps his life, religion, charity and professional career in the balance.
Feature Image Credit: Snapshot from YouTube Video by Jimmy Fallon Show